Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Girl... Where have you been?!

Living my life girl... That's where I've been!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! After over a months hiatus I'm back to say hola... or holla.... or challah?

Wow... it feels weird to be typing here after the break, but really really good at the same time. Let's see what's been up over the past month?! I guess I left off last as we were going to the Bahamas... Well... We went! And it was nothing short of amazeballs!

Bahamas Trip 2012

While we were there I read 2 books in 3 days... Something I have never before accomplished - The Happiness Project and The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama. No I'm not getting all crazy or depressed... I just love reading stuff like that - Gives a good perspective on life! I also got a wicked case of sun poisoning.... But only on my arms? Oooookkkk?

I had close to a week and a half off and spent the days spring cleaning my house (as inspired by the Happiness Project) playing with my Etsy shop, thrifting with my mom, meeting friends for lunch and dinner, bringing Bella to my parents to run around the yard, doing yoga and anything else that might have fit my fancy. I loved having all that extra time... Sigh....

The Spring Break awesomeness ended with a night in my favorite South Florida spot, Wynwood! Us and the Edelman's headed down to eat at Joey's and take in the Art Walk. I have to say this place is becoming an absolute mad house now during Art Walk! If you're going to go and want to see everything, go early. You would think it was Mardi Gras or something! Best part of the night - Car-e-oke (Karaoke in a car) Or Cari-oke... Either way, laughs to be cherished forever.

Wynwood Highlights!

I even managed to accidentally take a video when we were trying to take a photo again - WTF is wrong with me?! Hilarious!!



In other fun news I had a fun time tweeting with Brad Wollack from Chelsea Lately - I offended him, which I was terribly sorry about! Though it did get his and Sarah Colonna's attention... Sorry Brad... You ARE a sensitive bunny - Love you!




Soooooo.... Since then I had an awesome time vending at Indie Craft Bazaar - Spring Fling. Cari and I set up shop right next to each other and did it for the first time without any manly, husbandly help. (Well... except for Keith coming in the beginning) The show was at Revolution Live and spilled out over into Green Room. I tell ya, the things you notice in there when you haven't had a couple cocktails... Like the entire place filled with Shepard Fairey artwork... Durrr!!!

Having fun at Indie Craft Bazaar!
After the show, we completed the puzzle of loading multiple tables and all of our work into one car and managed to make it to Dennis and Maria's house just in time for dinner and cocktails!

The past weekend we did the annual (or semi-annual) Fullone family garage sale. I never know where I accumulate so much crap! After the garage sale, Andy and I headed up to Sunfest with Dawn, Scott, Kayla and Tyler and had a blast. We were able to sit in the VIP section and see Michael Franti in all of his yumminess up close.

Sunfest fun!

Also in news this month, Andy and I booked a trip to Buffalo next month! For those that don't know - that's where I'm originally from and I'm ashamed to say that I haven't been back there in about 12 years. My husband doesn't know or hasn't seen where I've spent a little less than half of my life. How crazy is that?! I'm so excited to get back to my roots :)

So I guess that's all for now....(Like that's not enough) Going to get back on the wagon with this - Summer is a coming which is fun to be had!! What's new with you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment