Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Accepted to Langerado....

If you've been reading my blog you know that I've been anxiously awaiting the result of whether or not I've been accepted to Langerado... The verdict is in and I've been accepted!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited - everything seems to be smoothly falling into place lately. I'm very excited to do this show. For the past few years (other than the ones it was canceled or didn't come to fruition) Andy and I have been attending this show- way back to when it was in Hollywood Circle. Love it!

Here's some pics of us having fun at past Langerado's:


 


 

Hope you'll make it out on October 8th and 9th to listen to some quality music and see some fab artwork.

Here's the shows site:

http://www.langerado.com/

Big Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment