Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New website & I've been a bad blogger....

I've been a bad bad blogger and haven't posted in over 3 weeks... OMG it's terrible! Ok Ok I'll look on the bright side - I haven't blogged because it's been so busy! My fingers have been folding crazy amounts of flowers ;)

The first and most important piece of news is that GCD has a new website! Yay finally!

Here it is in all it's beauty:



That's just a screenshot, but to see the whole thing in all its splendor check out:

http://www.greencycledesigns.com/

There are several different pages with a new bio, upcoming shows and links to my GCD facebook and twitter. So exciting!

I want to thank Jodi Logan for all of her awesome design work and going back and forth with me 50 million times - ha! Thank you, you rock! 

AND I also want to thank Sara Oestreich for all of her English/Librarian skills on my bio, you're the best! You helped me remove what Andy classified as "cheese"... LOL :) Oh and thank you for adding a link to my Twilight flowers in your blog. If anyone is a reader or likes book reviews or just wants to follow an awesome blog, check it out:

http://thelibrarianreads.wordpress.com/

On top of the new website, this has been a crazy month for applying and general art show stuff. Art in the Park which is a Plantation show that I do each year is coming up in November. I find out on that one (accepted or not) in the next couple weeks.

And then - BIG NEWS! I applied to be in the St. Stephens art show - You may be like "What is that?" Well..... it's adjacent to the Coconut Grove Art Show... If you've been to the Grove show, then you've been to St. Stephen's - they go hand in hand... The Coconut Grove Art Show is one of the largest in the country. I think I've gone every year for the past 8 years or so. It's always amazing and a great turn-out. That one is in February, but I don't find out until the end of October. Fingers crossed!

Judges if you're reading this... Please accept a little local green girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment