Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Key West Anticipation....

I just can't wait..... Just can't can't can't wait....


We're leaving for Key West on Friday morning! I haven't been down there since I was about 15 years old which is a CRIME being that we live only a few hours away!

We're going down to celebrate Keith's 40th Birthday and staying at Casa Marina. I've heard so many amazing things about the hotel, I can't wait to experience it in person. Also can't wait for the drive down - It's supposed to be an awe inspiring drive. When you're 15 you could care less about that...

Casa Marina - Amaze!

Moreover than anything else, I'm excited to go on vacation with some of my favorite people on Earth.... Shenanigans abound! Oh! Did I mention Lobster Fest is this weekend down there too? If I come back 20 pounds heavier you'll know why!

Have you been to Key West? Any favorite restaurants? Bars? Shops?

4 comments: