Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend in Review....

What a fun weekend! It could have been even more fun had I not succumb to a stomach bug on Saturday night, yuck! I pushed myself through Indie Craft Bazaar, but after packing up the car and sitting down for dinner at Tarpon Bend, the spins and aches came on full throttle. Props to the Edelmans and Andy for noticing I did not look right and needed to go home. Feeling much better this Monday thank you very much!

Here's a breakdown of the two events that made my weekend!

Grouplove at Ricochet:



I can't say thank you enough to South Florida Music Obesessed for getting Andy and I into this invite only show. After last seeing them playing for thousands streaming Bonnaroo at home, this was such a special treat. I mean there were maybe 100 people there. Such a blast! I'm gonna "bump the beats till beddy bye" for a while to come!


Click over here to see some awesome photos and videos shot by South Florida Music Obsessed of the event!

To see my yelp on Ricochet, check here.

AND

Indie Craft Bazaar: Summer of Love:

Since I already gave you an awesome preview of some of my fave vendors last week, I hope you were able to make it! I ended up with an awesome new Henna love courtesy of Lori, with plans to get another new one next week before we go to Key West!


It was a great show and had an amazing turnout! I have the best friends in the world that keep coming back to visit and even managed to make a few new ones. It's so crazy how you can meet people nowadays! My best ICB meetup would have to be Ashley. We met on instagram (crazy right?!) and she takes the most amazing South Florida pics, not to mention shes a super cool chick! Why did we not get a pic together?! Next time! Follow Ashley and her amazing pics here.

Did you make it out to ICB? What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment